Monday, February 23, 2015

I am not a JOKE

I am not a joke.  I know and completely understand that some even maybe all of my fears may seem completely crazy to you.  Whether you understand them or not they are real to me and need to be respected.  I see how crazy they are, I know and I don't need you laughing making a  joke thinking its funny because it is not.  It is MY FEAR and no matter how irrational that it may seem to you, its real for me VERY real. Those fears have come from very real unthinkable things. For that to be a joke hurts.  Fear is in no way funny, and my fears because you don't understand them; doesn't make them any less real for me.

I would love to not care if people understood or not; but I do care. I care so very much.  People do and say things all the time that hurt to my bones, people assume things and I am the one hurt in the process.  I know sometimes I should speak up, but why bother when you know that who ever is on the other side isn't going to understand?  Really?!? There is no point, there just isn't. I am not saying I want people to walk on egg shells that is not at all the case. I just want to be respected, I want people to think about their words and actions.  My heart is fragile not china shop fragile, but still fragile. My heart needs tender loving care and great understnding that is all.  I fear it may alway be like that,and if a person can't understand that, then I just don't know what  to say.   

I heart your heart.

Please, Please Be Gentle and Kind with Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment