Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Things I don't believe I will ever have

 There are things in this world that I don't believe that I will ever have.  There are things in this world that I see differently that make me something a little worse, a little more pesky and a burden that is often to heavy for anyone to stay.  I often hold my breathe thinking that if I say the things in my head out loud that I will never have, then somehow it will lessen the blow and I won't want those things so much.. Lessen the sadness, lessen the wanting and need for that thing and then maybe I won't need it.  I can tell you that doesn't work.



It's so hard to explain. There just are things in this world that are not meant for me.  There are things I will never know, never experience never know what its like.  I will never get married, never have a child out of love.  I will never marry, never have someone all my own that loves my heart with each and every tear and bruise. There are things that I will miss out on because I see things different, because I experience the world different.  I am hopeful to find my happy place where I am content, and at least able to take a deep breathe, but there are things I am going to miss out on. Things that there may always be a longing for but an understanding that it's ok. 


I long for that place, when the acceptance kicks in, and I am ok with where I am and where my life has led me. 


I heart your heart .

No comments:

Post a Comment