Saturday, July 1, 2017

Oh things matter

 I am pretty sure that I could find meaningful things all day and then still find some more so many things that my heart wants to say and so many words that I just can not find.  Things change people change people that you thought were your friends change.  People you had no idea were your friends show up.  It's all crazy and complicated.  So many things are going well and yet this heart is alone. So many things that I don't understand.  I just need to be heard and to be understood and for someone to stay.  Oh I just want someone to stay someone to be mine someone that will love all those broken parts and laugh at all the quirky weirdness.  I want someone to hug me in the memories and laugh and make new ones.  






























No comments:

Post a Comment