Friday, April 13, 2018

They say ask for what you need

I am one that has to be literally desperate in order for me to ask for anything.   And when I finally ask and things go bad....I think HA that is why I do not ask for the things that I need.  It has happened way to many times. It doesn't even matter, I mean well the specifics do matter but speaking of them would only break my heart and I don't want to do that.  I just wanted to be heard.  That seems to be a theme in my life a need to be heard, a need for people just to listen. Not offer answers or push things that do not fit me.  Just say I know I am sorry.  Are you ok anything else that I can do.  Send me a hello, a funny message, a card, send me a smile and tell me to have a good day.  All I ask is the little things.  When you think of me say hello.  When you wonder how I am take a few seconds and ask.  Most of the time I wouldn't tell you for fear of being a bother or a pest. But knowing that you cared enough to ask,  that helps my heart.  Knowing that you took a few seconds, to check on me that means more than you will ever know.  People say ask for what you need I am convinced by actions that is not what is really meant.

I am the one always writing notes, making people laugh making sure that people are seen and I feel like those things are too much to ask for myself.  When I have done it,  its not taken well. There have been people and I am always reaching out checking on them, checking their heart.  Once in awhile it would be nice for my heart to be checked on. So where does a person go from here, what is next.  I am not asking anymore.  I asked one of favorites who knows me most and it didn't go well, wasn't even acknowledged . That hurts my heart.  In a place where you don't feel like there are people you can go to is more than hard.  I feel like I am drifting, a lonely feather being blown by every slight breeze. I feel  like there are things that my heart needs that I wish they would give up on.  Just a different place to me, same but different.  I always said that I had people even if I never reached out. I knew that , KNEW in my heart they were there, and to not feel like I have that.  I think its a repeat though, I have favorites but I am not a favorite .


I heart your heart   

No comments:

Post a Comment