Sunday, April 29, 2018

To learn





 Always different






 Me, All the time

Just want to be comfortable in my own skin









 Great, I want to find it <3
 A person can't say things that hurt your heart and then ask why do you feel that way ??

 

 Yes, REST 
 I want to feel enough, I don't 








This one is hard.  But I want it to be different .
There was once a response, I don't understand what happened ?? Its more than hurtful
Yes, this 









 I think that I will always be different, Always sometimes that's ok sometimes not ok







 Oh, this one.  More than ard.  I hold on too tight.  I expect to much .








It's in the little things.  And I notice all of them.










 I need to get this. A bat might be easier.  I don't want it to be true, I want it to be different, I want it to be like it was before.










I am always me, there is no other.  I am who I am all the time.





Space for myself, where I am, who I am.  Those things have to be ok.  To the right people they will be right ? Not when its convenient but all the time ??







My greatest sadness.






All that matters s to make a difference.  For my heart to mean something to others.

 





Its also a lonely tiring place.







YES.








What a few years, better than ever, and feelings I don't know.



 I may look like I am holding it all together.  There are pieces that crack, when you are unkind!







 Yes, Just this.  Nothing better than just you not the one you think others want to see just the you in your own skin happy, sad, spunky boring, All of it !!!!








 More than hard.  Why would someone not be careful with someone else's feelings ??  I do not understand.








I am getting better, but still so many sorries <3










Yes, but those things that eat you alive are often things that can't be spoken.







Different and changing,  I need to be ok with that that




Maybe I put to much in certain people.  But IF you are kind, nice loving I tend to hold on for dear life,  I need to believe that I am enough where ever I am.  Yes things can get messy sometimes but those times are not forever.  I will find my place, I will find my way.   






I heart your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment