Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Next Speaking Engagement

 


I may be overdoing it, I may be overthinking just a little bit.  I have an idea for my next speaking engagement.  I wrote a blog a few weeks ago about us, trauma survivors falling through the cracks, and how things need to be done differently.  It's such a drive for people to do things differently and for them to understand our hearts. 

Don't let trauma survivors fall through the cracks: 


"Don't Let Trauma Survivors Fall Through the Cracks" is a speaking engagement focused on raising awareness and providing actionable strategies to ensure that individuals who have experienced trauma receive the necessary support and resources. The session aims to address common gaps in care and highlight the importance of comprehensive, empathetic, and continuous support systems to prevent trauma survivors from being overlooked or underserved. Topics may include identifying signs of trauma, creating inclusive support networks, and implementing best practices for trauma-informed care in various settings such as healthcare, education, and social services.

Yes, I think that is it.  

But wait there is more there are so many ideas in my head.  There are so many things that I want to say for people to do things differently. 

Another really good one : Beautiful and Healing   The impact of ART 

There are so many.  So many things that I want people to 

No comments:

Post a Comment