Thursday, July 4, 2024

Nothing

 It's the holidays.  Those special days when people are celebrating surrounded by family.  Just a very real reminder that today as many days I will be on my own.  I have my children my own family.  There just isn't family for me. People will not check in there will be no invitations to join any family celebrations.  I will be sad; I ache that I am not a part of any special activities.  I will do all my normal things, cleaning, fixing, trying to get engrossed in something on TV so that time passes quickly. Mariska will be at work; Vincent won't be home.  I will be left with all of these thoughts and nowhere for them to go.  I reached out to one person and got a snap back What can I do for you! I took it that I was being pesky.   I just told her I was glad she wasn't alone and said Happy Fourth.  I guess that is how things go. 



Today started out as one of those days.  It was one thing after the other, just a string of things nothing serious, but no matter what I did something happened.  Went past the table broke a frame, cleaning up the glass went to throw it away, the pool fell on my hand and gave me a papercut.  Typing them sounds so stupid but some days I just want things to run smooth. Today was just a day.  someday, I will find my people and there will be lots of celebrations.  

I heart your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment