Sunday, August 27, 2017

me them us

Its Sunday and Tuesday already feels heavy.  I get angry at myself because I don't understand.  I have the biggest blessings I have the two most awesome kids who are turning into amazing people what right do I have to have a heavy heart?  And that is the biggest struggle I would do it again to have them.  But the sadness for me is unbearable.  On this day I want things to stop I want the world to acknowledge the heaviness and celebrate in the joy.  There was ME, I just wanted to be normal.  I was blessed with them, who make life all worth it. And there is us, the family that we have that we are trying to conquer and understand the world one day at a time.

What a day.  of coarse I made it that is just what I do.  sometimes no words seem to fit.  I wanted the world to slow down today.  I want it not to be a big deal I was smiling doing all the things that I had to do but my insides were a mess of ratted tatted shards of sadness.



I keep telling myself its not going to be a big deal .

It's not. It's not

It's all about them.

ONLY

IT IS

IT IS.




I heart your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment