Thursday, August 31, 2017

They say things come when you least expect them

So summer school is now over, I missed the second anual trip to Cutty's in Colorado. I am looking forward to writing and reading, I am looking forward to working in my art journals, it feels like whats been forever.  I have been in this strange place, of exhaustion of not not feeling heard, of not knowing what is next.  And all of this as things have been better than they ever have.  I am sure that there are some things that I need to learn, like letting things go, like being in the moment, like it being ok to take care of myself.

I am a grateful person, the things that I have been given in this life, the things that I have been blessed with, Oh my goodness I never could have imagined,  and there are things that still bother my heart every single day.  People that have said they were there and then left, people that have said they loved me but lied,  people oh people are so very confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment