Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Sexual Being

 This is a big one and I don't even really know how to put it into words.  When you were made to be sexual so early, it affects you forever. I think and I can't wrap my head around it.  

From the talk in fifth grade and all the girls were like ew, that's gross and giggling I was sitting there my mother beside me thinking well this is nothing new and I must be something disgusting.  The things they were talking about were nothing new to me.  The things they were talking about were things that I had to do from the earliest that I ever remember.  I think that when your earliest memory of rape is at 5 years old, a person as a sexual being is something so far from normal that you don't even have any words.  As an adult fine Sex is a normal part of life for some people but me, I hear sex and think about the things that have happened to me.  I don't view sex and sexuality as a 47 year old woman I view sex from my view as a 5 year old girl, as a thirteen year old being hurt beyond belief.  That is what I think of.  Hearing my son being called a sexual being is heart wrenching for me because I think the things that have happened to me, that is what I see in my head.  I have to believe that he would never hurt anyone, I have to think that it was consensual, but that gut wrenching fear reaction is real.  When everything is taken from you at such a young age,  there is no real sex,  Maybe that is why there is a part of me that feels I can never get married.  There are just things that I can't give my husband.  I fear that I can never be that adult sexual women ,  and I can not ask my husband to be careful all the time because of the things that I have been through,  Sure there is more to a marriage than that.  But I can not ask any man to marry me knowing what I have been through. The nightmares, flashbacks,  the zoning out and not even being there.  Just another thing not ever meant for me.  I just can't and I don't really know what to do with that.  I am so far away from even having a husband there is no need to worry about it.  If there ever was a man out there that could be with me,  I already feel terrible for him.  No one wants a forever that is used goods.  


I heart your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment