Saturday, June 4, 2022

Short on words, Grateful for pictures


I am grateful for others pictures and words when I can't find anything to fit the emotions and feelings inside.  I am grateful to have pictures that I can hold close and say yes this is what it feels like.  I am a broken mess and I feel like these things will never go away.  I feel as though I will be broken and worth less in this life of mine.  I want to be so much and the pictures I hold in my head keep me from so many good things.  These words, these pictures are my heart.  I am thankful for each and every one of them.  They are pieces of me, that if even for a second I see a picture and I feel less alone if only for a single second that is something amazing.  





 





































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment