Saturday, July 9, 2022

It's time to come home

 Yes, it is time to come home.   You are just a girl not a little girl but a very young girl who has had to carry far more than any adult woman could handle alone.  You are not yet a woman, and none of this is yours to carry all by yourself.  No more secrets No more hiding.  No more utter aloneness. The kind that you feel in the pit of who you are; the kind that is so deep it suffocates you. No more freezing under the weight of all the things that you never got to say. No more freezing under the whispers of those that blamed you. I know just how hard that this is going to be. I know that you struggle every single day, that you feel like you are so much less than everyone that you meet.  I know that you hate taking a shower and when you take a bath; things start spinning and go black. I know the pep talk that you have to give yourself before you brush your teeth. I know that most mornings you wake up and your body aches as if you were hurt yesterday. I know that you still feel their hands sometimes and I can promise you there are kind hugs that don't hurt with no ulterior motives.   I know the panic when you are out and you smell a similar, cologne and your entire body freezes. I know all those things.  And all of those things happen because of what was done to you.  You are fighting more than hard to understand; there still are so many things I don't understand but we have help.  To get the help you have to be out of the dark. There is no peace for you where you are.  You are fighting a battle that you should never have to face alone.  I don't know if I am enough, but I am trying, and I will never give up.  Just move out of that dark place keep reaching and let me love you let someone help you understand.  There are pieces of me that only you have and pieces of you that only I have. 


 




Please Come Home. I need you.

         I heart your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment