Sunday, April 7, 2024

Some days

 


Some days are just hard. Just lonely just all the things that you wish they were not. 
The sky is beautiful, the most amazing hue of blue
The trees are beautiful, moving to the breeze
Butterflies trying to find the perfect spot
Birds finding their song with just the right notes
Then there is me in the middle of it all and the tears flow
I can appreciate each of these things and am grateful
I sit on the deck taking in that beautiful sky, 
feeling the trees and hearing the birds
there is such a peaceful appreciation for these things
at the same time the tears fall
I talk about it all the time this deep sad in my soul
it's there all the time no matter what I do 
it's so heavy and is something that just is
It's so heavy that even in the beauty it steals my breath 
I think that as much as I am able to heal 
there will be these slivers of sadness
sometimes they will come as tears 
Sometimes as that ever present ache 
and then days when its so heavy that you have to remind yourself to breathe
Today was just lonely
And there is a huge guilt that follows
The sky is so pretty and the trees so full and green
The birds so happy, the sun so bright and 
still Callahan is sad,
Maybe there will always be days like this
forever and always
I guess if they have to be, what can I do
I just wish that someday I didn't have to do them alone
I want nothing more than to lose this sadness 
as hard as I work, I fear it's just a part of me
Pieces of me that will forever be tender and fragile
So many bruises, so many marks that still hold the pain
I have come so far and this sadness is so deep
It's always there just some days it becomes to vibrant
begging for attention
I don't have time to sit and wallow
I don't want to sit with this sad 
so many things lost in life, and I think aren't I done with that
My heart hurts and I feel the sad in everything
Just one of those some days
I heart your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment