Saturday, September 5, 2015

August 14, 2015. 7:25 am

So its official. I am a Plano Independent School District Full Time Sped Teacher. I have wanted this for so long!!!! I am more than excited and looking forward to all the good things that are ahead of me. Thanks to so many that have helped me along the way. For so many things, there are so many people. A gigantic thank you Catrina Dawson for too many things to mention, For a home, for my heart for helping this dream come true. You gave me hope when I had none left. My heart and soul are grateful. To Davina Harms Rodriguez for telling your school about me and getting me in the door. James Wiebe for being my training wheels before I learned to ride on my own. I am doing it!!! Margie Huber, I don't why you have kept me around and supported me,you believed in me when I sure didn't heart emoticon you mean the world. To Valerie Jeanne for giving me my voice and making me believe. I LOVE you all so much and am more than grateful. I am a teacher and I finally have my class. My heart is Happy heart emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment