Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Dreams of Absolute Kindness

Every now and then I will have a dream that is nothing scary or mean or hurtful. It's 3 am and I woke up with one of those kind dreams.  And get this I was at the Dentist.  I was more than afraid and I was laying there and I was getting my mouth worked on.  And he stopped and he rubbed his finger on my cheek telling me that it was ok. That I had every right to be sad and scared. But that it was ok.  He got it and there was no judgement or disgust in my fear.  This , these are the things that I need. Something so little so kind so understanding. Those are the things the mean the world . Those gentle tender things are things I never got and mean so much.  I hold on to these moments with all that I am.










No comments:

Post a Comment