Saturday, June 2, 2018

Just this : MY HEART; Little Girl Speak


“And when the foundation you’re standing on, begins to break apart; let it crumble. Let it go, Little One. You were never meant to survive on jagged rocks, that were piercing holes, through the bottoms of your feet. You will build a new foundation; a stronger one. One, where you will have mighty wings to fly; and the courage and bravery, to speak.”

-Little girl speak




“I think it’s the hardest form of loss; to mourn the safety and the love, that we never really had, to begin with.”
-Little girl speak





“And you’ve got to find her; this little girl inside you. You’ve got to love her, and hold her tight. You’ve got to safely wrap, your tired arms around her. It’s the only possible way, that she will ever, be alright.”
-Little girl speak






Some people leave sparkles, wherever they go. Me? I try to help survivors to believe, that they are never alone.”
-Little girl speak 





“And I learned how to survive, in the deepest of waters. The very same waters you threw me into head first, when you knew, that I couldn’t swim.”
-Little girl speak




“And sometimes I still choose not to fly, even though I know the span of my wings. For there are still days, where in spite of the sunlight, my heart is weighed down, by broken things.”
-Little girl speak






“And I finally washed up on the shore, after decades and decades, of fighting this war. With wounded marks, and battle scars. With only traces left, of what once was my heart. But I won’t give up. No, the fight isn’t over. It’s only just the start. And I know I can’t quit, until I put myself, back together. This battle, won’t be won, until every ounce of my pain, has been transformed, into glorious art.”
-Little girl speak



No comments:

Post a Comment