Saturday, June 15, 2019

More Little Girl Speak


“PTSD is like having a body that wants to swim, and a mind that wants to drown.”

-Little girl speak





You glimmer with the hope of the future, even though you wear the scars of your past. You say you don’t feel free, but baby girl you’re a wounded healer. It’s time for you to sing, cause that heart inside you ain’t beat it’s last.”
-Little girl speak




“And I will rid myself of this darkness you’ve given to me. I swear it on my life. I will erase it from my heart. I’ll write word after word, until it’s no longer inside of me. And nothing can stop me from owning my story; from penning my pain, into art.”
-Little girl speak



“You lit a match and you set her childhood on fire, burning up all her hope; every shred of innocence she possessed. But she’s not gonna lay down and take it. She’ll never say that it’s over. Oh no, she’s gonna win this war. She’s hell bent on defeating you. You will never snuff out the strength that’s inside her. There is fight within her yet.”
-Little girl speak














You broke me.
There is no denying it.
You left me for dead; an empty shell in human skin
And for as long as I can remember
I hated myself for it
I truly believed ; that
That was why I existed
That I was only made to be abused
But through every painful moment of healing
I finally came to realize
That I was created to Bloom

~Little Girl Speak


No comments:

Post a Comment