Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Be With Me



 

Oh Callahan I want to make you safe and give you the world.  I want you to come out of hiding and shine.  I want you to live your most amazing life. I want you to walk with your head up high, and know that you have done nothing wrong.  I want you to know that you are so loved and valued and cared for.  I know its more than hard to believe that because of the words and actions of people that couldn't see just how worthy that you are, but I am always here .  You are a gem, you are a force so strong that it scares the shit out of people because when they wanted you to shrivel up and die, she grew, you were brave and strong.  You held on to your light for dear life when all of those around you were trying to take it away. You are scared, and so am I but we can't keep punishing ourselves for all the things that others did.  We hold on to those things wanting to make them different wanting to understand and there is no way to understand the incomprehensible.  If you just come close , we can do this together.  We have a space that is so full of light, where we are so very safe.  You can do whatever it is that you need to do because I won't be going anywhere.  The sky is amazing colors of brightness that you can't even imagine.  The ocean is near and the whales are never out of sight.  I know that whales have been your life line and the only real connection that you felt other than your Bella. You can just be,  because I know you have not had a lot of that in your life.   You will not be shamed for your thoughts, feelings or the things that were done to you.  There is no shame in this place just all the love and light that you could ever imagine. There won't be people there , I know they scare you.  But there are a few people I would love for you to meet when the time is right.  The sky here is magnificent, the warm sun not too hot just enough cool, you can keep your sweater for as long as you need it to feel safe. You can do whatever it is that you need and there is no judgement, no second guessing from anyone.  This is your place when you are ready.  This is your time to heal, to live to find your piece of peace that you long for.  
  

I heart your heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment