Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Deep thinker


 
I keep saying from where I have come from 

It seems to be an ever-present phrase 

From where I have come from 

I see things different; I experience the world different. 

And today I want people to understand that

And I am not sure that many people can 

But it's frustrating and I will continue to keep trying. 

The tears come because I have been to the darkest places

the tears come because I have this grateful heart that I want others 

to fully understand 

From where I have come from I have seen the darkest of dark 

And I have experienced the most gentle kindness, 



I have experienced the absolute worst that life has to offer

And I have come to know the most amazing humans 

I think about things through my eyes and experiences

And that is what I want the world to understand

I do see things different

I am more emotional 

Because at any second I could have even should have 

given up but I did not.  

I understand this fragile life in a very different way

And from where I have come from, the view is astounding 




I heart your heart






No comments:

Post a Comment