Saturday, June 27, 2020

I had a good dream

Not very often do I wake up smiling because Of good dreams. Today was one of those days, I actually woke up to a good dream. I was respected and heard and made to feel important. Prince charming found me.  He was gentle sweet and kind. We were friends who just got closer and closer.  He smiled at my quirkiness, he looked at me and heard my words.  I wasn't a joke, My ideas were important and he encouraged them. There was that comfort-ability that I would love to have someday. Like I would always turn around and say no to the positive things, look away. When I turned away, when I wasn't sure he was kind and reassured me.  I so wish I didn't wake up.  Like I could lean into him and feel safe. Like there was a genuine laugh.I knew that no one was going to take anything away from me.  We were at some kind of cabin with other people but it felt like it was just the two of us.  I literally didn't want to wake up , this was a feeling that I put off thinking its not going to happen so why even wish.  Having this dream,  oh my heart.  Maybe someday someone will love me like this.  I can barely tell you most of it because it wasn't about the dream but about how he made me feel. The entire dream I felt like I mattered, that I was important.  I was seen and maybe someday, those things for me.  I just recently wrote how I don't believe in fairy tales anymore and I still don't but maybe there is someone special to care for this worn, heart of mine. More than anything I hope that someday he finds me.
I heart your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment