Thursday, March 2, 2023

I did it


 Today this day February 25, 2023, I put my application in for Grad school.  And tomorrow I will complete my application for the Counseling Program.  I have contacted the references and it's all in motion.  

It's something that I have wanted for so long.  Maybe just maybe this is my time.  My time to soar my time be  be happy to help others. This is my time to give meaning to all the things that have happened in my life. 

So much more to this story.  My GPA isn't what it should be.  Looking at other options.  Different schools.  I am speaking with a woman from UNT tomorrow. Time will tell. 

She was less than desirable.  She was cold and only cared about numbers.  I understand that there are rules.  I understand that things are the way that they are for a reason.  I also believe that we must look at each person.  She said we hear stories like this all the time.  I wanted to scream and say could you please introduce me because I would love to meet another women who was assaulted and was raising twins on her own.  I didn't I said thank you and hug up the phone,  I wasn't even a person.  

So I have my application in with A&M commerce.  They seem more personable and looking at the whole student.  Not to mention their campus is in Mckinney !!  I will keep adding with every update.  


I fell like this needs a new post, a new chapter for sure. 

And oh yea speaking at a trauma conference in July.  I would say these are all amazing chapters to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment