Sunday, June 4, 2023

Asking for help

 


That is something that is more than hard.  I think its safe to say close to impossible.  I have been writing about that day, And I just don't want to be alone.  What am I supposed to say can I come over, because I can't get my mind off of what happened to me at 13 and I just need to feel safe.  When I want to say will you please read this and tell me that I am not as awful as I feel inside. No I am not sure that a person can do that.  So I reach out asking how people are and telling them that I love them and sitting here crying alone hoping that soon the feelings of terror and unbelievable sadness will go away.  I want to call Mark but I am afraid the ugly crying would kick in and he wouldn't be able to understand me anyway.  And its Sunday, and I really can not bother him.  I was always alone in this when I was 13 and I don't want to anymore.  My heart hurts, and the only way that it is going to get better is by not being alone and I don't know how to do that.  I would give anything to just be somewhere else. I would give anything for what happened to me at 13 not be my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment