Sunday, August 18, 2024

I never want to forget this Text

 


I say things that are important.  

I say the things that are on my heart.

Last week, I just had to say it.  

I am not sure that I am supposed to, but I did it.  

I said just how grateful that I was 

and that I loved them.  

What I have been given, there are no words for,

When people mean the world, they need to know

and then to get this as a response. 

I felt like the grinch whose heart had grown so large

 it didn't fit inside my chest

I don't know if a lot of people have felt this

I am forever grateful. 

When you have grown up being a pest and a bother

growing up feeling like a burden is something so hard to overcome

to have someone truly see you and want the best for you

that is a feeling, like nothing else. 

They have given me courage to grow and room to spread my wings. 

They are my safety and forever people. 


So glad that I have the honor to know them. 

I heart your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment